VWER discussion, 23 June: Learning with Google tools

VWER discussion, 23 June: Learning with Google tools

Sheila Webber
When: Thursday 23 June, 11:30am SLT (2:30pm ET / 7:30pm UK time )
Where: Glasgow Caledonian University in Second Life
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glasgow%20Caledonian/193/197/23

What: Virtual Worlds Education Roundtable - 1 hour text chat discussion.

The topic for this week's meeting will be: Learning with Google tools.
This week we step outside virtual worlds to discuss the educational
uses of tools such as Google Groups, Google+ and Google docs. We will
also address the question: can they be used in conjunction with
virtual world learning?
Moderator: Sheila Yoshikawa (Sheila Webber outside SL)

The Virtual Worlds Education Roundtable can be also be found on
http://www.vwer.org/ LinkedIn, Flickr, and Koinup. We are also on
Twitter as @VWER.

Transcripts of meetings: http://www.vwer.org/ under the LIBRARY tab´╗┐
--
Sheila Webber, Senior Lecturer & Director of the Centre for Information