Virtual Pioneers' Historical Costume Party and Winter Social

Virtual Pioneers' Historical Costume Party and Winter Social

William Bonney
Dec 15th at 5:00 pm SLT - Historical Costume Party and Winter Social
Come join your Virtual Pioneer friends for an evening of gala dancing and prancing. Our fellow pioneer, Lang (Langarhans Resident) will be playing some tunes of the season for us. Alas, "don we now our brightly colored, festive clothing" for this fun filled event.. Hope to see you at the beautiful winter venue full of merriment and cheer!