Virtual Pioneers Next Tour

Will Bonney
July 15th at 5:00 pm SLT - Nordic Tour
Please join the Virtual Pioneers for a tour of two nordic sims. We will be guided by rultan Zeplin and Alfdeejay Cooper who are the proud owners of  "Reykja", a Nordic adventure-sim and "Yadkin" a swedish nature sim. These beautiful Nordic sims are open for all to visit and relax. There's lots to do and a bit of history with a Viking Village set up as life was 1000 years ago. Our tour guides are from Sweden and will share information about their beautiful country in voice.  Wear comfortable walking shoes as there is sure to be some hiking!