Virtual Pioneers' Next Tour

Will Bonney
November 3rd, 5:00 pm SLT  - Civil War Roleplay
Please join the Virtual Pioneers and Ƙσȶα Łίσɲɧҽαrէ (DakotaCheyenne Resident) for a tour of a Civil War RP - 1860 Education Historical Reenactment. This amazing sim has 4 levels with lots of different role play areas. Our tour my include a visit to Fords Theater, Gettysburg Battlefield and Oakland Plantation.  Please dress in conservative or period t. There are freebies available VP building and at the welcome center on the Civil War Sim.. Hope you can join us for this interesting tour.