Virtual Pioneers' Next Tour

Will Bonney
November 17th, 5:00 pm SLT  - Res Publica Roma (RPR)
Please join the Virtual Pioneers and Queen Ellen for this text-based tour, which will guide us around the heart of Ancient Rome. We will arrive by the Egyptian Embassy in Rome. Along the walk we will visit gardens, shrines, splendid fountains & many statues.
Visitors are encouraged to wear ancient outfits, as it will help put you into the "mood" of this period, the time of Queen Kleopatra and Julius Caesar.  Ancient Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Celtic, or Persian outfits of the period, such as a Togas, are all suitable, but not required for this tour.