Who did the study on perceptions of different virtual world environment designs?

Who did the study on perceptions of different virtual world environment designs?

Lee, Mark
Hi everyone,

I have a vague recollection of someone soliciting participants on this or another virtual worlds-related mailing list quite a number of years ago for a study on (educators’?) perceptions with regard to the design of virtual world learning environments/spaces. The study involved an online survey that showed participants screenshots of various different Second Life spaces emphasizing particular design features/elements, and asked them to indicate their views and preferences.

Would anyone happen to recall who the researcher was who conducted the above study, and/or know if, by any chance, he/she ended up publishing the results of the study?

If that person is still on this list and sees this message: Would you mind contacting me, please?

Many thanks in advance,

Mark

Mark J. W. Lee
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, School of Education, Charles Sturt University, Australia
Visiting Faculty, Entertainment Technology Center, Carnegie Mellon University, USA

Re: Who did the study on perceptions of different virtual world environment designs?

Cheryl Phelps
Not me!!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone