Writers and Authors and Self-Publishes, Oh My!

Writers and Authors and Self-Publishes, Oh My!

John Jamison-3
Hi Everyone,

Do we have any writers/authors, frustrated or wanna-be writers/authors in the group?

After having several books and pieces published "traditionally", I have just self-published my first full novel called Disruption. The story is a suspense-thriller centered around a towboat on the Mississippi River. As I found more and more people unaware of just what a "towboat" is, I've begun building one in SL...and plan to use it for some in-world activities to expand on the book.

I would love to hear from others in the group who write, want to write, have published or hope to publish, and perhaps get together in-world for some good conversation.

Please let me know by email if you might be interested. Your are also welcome to stop-by the island sometime and explore the work being done on the towboat.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/imagiLEARNING/147/131/31/

Look for the TP board to get you to Canal Park...or feel free to explore.

Thanks for your time,

John/VB

John Jamison, PhD.
[hidden email]

Personal Website
Second Life

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.”
― Albert Einstein